Tuesday, May 1, 2018

HB2U!

HELLLOOOO...... Anyone still out there???

Long time no blog... hope some of you are still out there!  My blog has been on a bit of a hiatus... almost a year since my last post- YIKES!

My card making mojo has been on a slight vacation and is slowly (very slowly) starting to make a come back.  Since my son started school (and a broken computer!), it's been a difficult to find enough me time to sit down to stamp and color like I used to. Not to mention I've recently been "HOOKED" on a new hobby... crocheting! - that's a post for another day...

But, TODAY I am thrilled to be back posting to share that I am the guest designer for the month of May over at The Greeting Farm blog! It felt so great to pick up my copics again!

This week, I'm sharing this fun card I made for my son's 6th (Aack? What? How is he 6?!) birthday that is next Monday! I used the awesome set, Mini-Remix Balloons...



TGF5-1

I fussy cut out the birthday boy and the balloons and layered them with foam tape on coordinating patterned papers. The chair he's sitting on is from an older (retired?) set, Sitting Casual!

Thanks for those of you that have stuck around... I hope to make blogging a regular thing again!

Have a FABULOUS day.... Happy MAY!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!